Established Space Companies Pitch Startups!
May 3, 2017
Long Beach Playhouse
Long Beach, CA
Join us at SwitchPitch Space, where Startups go to work with the biggest names in Space
SwitchPitch Space provides a unique opportunity for established companies and government agencies to discover innovative startup solutions. For startups, the event provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity to meet and go to work with the leading suppliers and customers in Space. They will pitch challenges and funded projects to put Startups to work. Do deals get done? Check out a recent case study here.
Who Should Attend
- Startups seeking opportunities to solve space customer problems and partner with experienced players.
- Established Space companies seeking new sources of innovation and commercial technology.
- Investment, consulting, and legal ecosystem supporters in search of promising young companies and clients.
- Government agencies driving innovative acquisition models.
|2:00pm - 2:30pm||Registration|
|2:30pm - 2:45pm||Opening Remarks: |
SwitchPitch and Glacier Point
|2:45pm - 4:00pm||Project Presentations: |
Established companies pitch startups
|4:00pm - 4:10pm||Break|
|4:10pm - 4:30pm||Keynote|
|4:30pm - 6:00pm||Speed Dating / Networking|
Opportunity to solve and go to work in such areas as…
- Small spacecraft componentry
- Geospatial analytics
- Micro-gravity enabled LEO
- Radiation-tolerant electronics and radiation hardened protective material
- Corrosive protection in a space environment
- Crew nutrition for long duration missions
- Long duration mission protection
- Shortening new material development & qualification cycle
…and other novel approaches to solving the tough space and government challenges.