Public Safety Companies Pitch Startups!
SwitchPitch Public Safety
April 27, 2017
AWS - Ballston, VA
Government and commercial customers are demanding new sources and methods of innovation.
SwitchPitch Public Safety provides a unique opportunity for established companies to discover and source innovative startup solutions. For startups, the event provides a fantastic opportunity to meet and go to work with some of the leading suppliers in the government and commercial public safety sector who will pitch funded projects designed to put public safety-relevant startups to work.
Who Should Attend
- Startups seeking opportunities to solve public safety customer problems and partner with experienced players.
- Established Public Safety companies seeking new sources of innovation and commercial technology.
- Investment, consulting, and legal ecosystem supporters in search of promising young companies and clients.
- Government agencies driving innovative acquisition models.
|1:30pm - 2:00pm||Registration|
|2:00pm - 2:15pm||Opening Remarks: |
SwitchPitch and AWS
|2:15pm - 3:30pm||Project Presentations: |
Established companies pitch startups
|3:30pm - 3:40pm||Break|
|3:40pm - 4:10pm||Keynote|
|4:10pm - 5:30pm||Speed Dating / Networking|
|LOCATION||AWS Offices in Ballston - 4250 Fairfax Drive Arlington 22203|
Topic interests to include:
- Interoperable communications
- Law enforcement
- Emergency management
- National security
- Location-based services
- and more...
…and other novel approaches to solving the tough public safety challenges.