Project Submission Platform
SwitchPitch is a role-reversal event where established companies pitch funded innovation projects to qualified startups looking for great partners.
How it works:
- At SwitchPitch events, large companies present their projects to an audience of high-quality startups, and startups who attend have an opportunity to “bid” on projects in which they’re interested and qualified.
- After the event, SwitchPitch provides this submission platform to event attendees so startups can submit their company details, qualifications for a posted project, and proposed plans. Startups who do not attend are permitted to submit proposals for to projects for a fee.
- Presenting companies use this platform to evaluate the best match for their project.
Startups: To get started, follow these easy steps:
- Create an account
- Review project listings
- Determine which project(s) are the best fit for your startup
- Complete the requested submission form for projects you choose to bid on
Presenting companies will be notified about your submission and will review it. Presenters will follow up directly with startups they are interested in learning more.